Port Macdonnell, South Australia 5291
08 8738 2213
Profitable Leasehold - HOTEL, BAR, BISTRO & ACCOMMODATION (Plus Residence)
Just 30 minutes away from the large regional town of Mt Gambier, is the busy seaside town of Port MacDonnell and a stone's throw from the Victorian border and the town of Nelson.
The Victoria Hotel is a classic "aussie" pub, a profitable business and strong trading history, with great lifestyle included, offering a well established leasehold opportunity to get into the Hospitality industry in South Australia. It offers two options - as an investment property where the existing Manager and staff can work the business for you OR an opportunity to run your own enterprise, whilst living in this desirable location.
* Port MacDonnell is well known as the Southern Rock Lobster Capital of Australia
* Excellent turnover of over $2 million and increasing annually.
* Lease with over 20 years remaining with renewal options available with extended
Trading and Entertainment Consents in place.
* The Hotel is well set out and is easily managed by minimal staff.
* Well maintained plant and equipment.
* New shedding with security alarm system, for bulk storage of alcohol
* Owned and run by a married couple with experienced staff on board.
* 15 modern Gaming Machines operating with good returns
* Very strong Bottle Shop trade with drive thru facility & huge walk-in Cold room.
* Separate Spirit storage room and another separate Wine store/cellar
* Surveillance cameras in all areas
* Busy restaurant open 7 days a week, with modern commercial kitchen
* Previously awarded the Advertiser Good Food Award of excellence.
* Strong Bistro and Front Bar Dining trade with seating for over 140 patrons.
* Includes Family size Managers onsite accommodation
* Comfortable accommodation with 10 updated rooms with forward bookings in place.
* ATM on site, TAB/Ubet Agency as well as Lotteries Agency operating
* Little competition - the hotel is the largest venue in town.
* Supported by competition Darts and Eight ball clubs every year.
* Live Entertainment and shows together with regular monthly Jam & Open Mike Sessions
* Popular tourist destination, with large caravan park in town, shops, historic buildings,
rugged coastline and beaches, dormant volcano, charter boat fishing, surfing, diving on wrecks,
caves and water sports.
* Protected harbor sheltered by a large breakwater, with new jetty, boat ramps
and moorings for over 50 commercial fishing vessels.
Since the current owners took over the lease of the Bay Pub over 5 years ago, the business has flourished and is trading profitably. The existing owners are ready to retire, so it's jump in quick and enjoy the benefits of a running a lucrative business with benefits!
Price: $860,00 PRICE REDUCED for QUICK SALE (Owner - Retiring)
Ph 08 8738 2213